Saranac Lake Office
Redfield Medical Office Building
2249 State Route 86, Suite 3
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Tupper Lake Office
7 Stetson Road
Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Hours: Vary depending on physician's schedule
Current Preventative Care Schedule
Preventative Care for Adults
Our physicians utilize recommendations from the United States Preventive Services Task Force for preventative care. These recommendations are suggestions, and individual care based on a patient's unique personal and family history always take precedence. General Guidelines include:
- Screening for colon cancer beginning at age 50.
- Screening for breast cancer beginning at age 40, in some cases 50 depending on discussion with your physician.
- Screening for cervical cancer in women beginning at age 21.
- Screening for osteoporosis for women at age 60, or sooner depending on certain risk factors.
- Influenza Vaccine.
- Pneumovax- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine.
- Prevnar- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine.
- Zostavax- Shingles Vaccine.
Your physician will discuss with you screening for other chronic conditions based on your personal risk factors and history.