Saranac Lake Office
Redfield Medical Office Building
2249 State Route 86, Suite 3
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Tupper Lake Office
7 Stetson Road
Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Hours: Vary depending on physician's schedule
13 March 2020
For Information Regarding COVID-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Our physicians are concerned about the virus and its impact on our patients, staff and the community.
If you are experiencing symptoms PLEASE CALL our office or the Public Health Department to speak with a nurse who can determine if testing is indicated. Please do not present to our office, the emergency room or urgent care without calling ahead.
Our physicians and staff will continue to be available to our patients during these trying times.
While we will not be seeing patients in the office during the next few weeks, our physicians will be available to provide Telehealth visits for routine follow ups and acute illnesses.
We are also available to renew prescriptions and address your questions and concerns. We will continue to answer phone calls and respond to portal messages, but we are limiting our phone hours to 8-3pm weekdays.
• Fever of over 100.0 F
• Shortness of breath (chest congestion)
Call your primary care physician if you:
• Have symptoms
• Have been in close contact with a confirmed case
• Recently traveled to a country with an outbreak & now have symptoms
• Wash your hands often
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, if soap and water are not available
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue/cough or sneeze into your elbow
• Regularly clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces in your home
• Stay home when you are sick
Call your our office
• If you believe you are at risk AND
• Are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
Facts on Coronavirus
• Most patients that are exposed will not become sick and they may not have symptoms
• The vast majority of patients with Coronavirus will have mild symptoms and recover
Information from New York State Department of Health:
For general information call the NYS Novel Coronavirus hotline 888-364-3065 or visit health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus
Information from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention:
During the next few weeks, our office is prepared to conduct routine follow up visits and minor sick visits not related to COVID-19 by telehealth.